ECFE is an early childhood and parent education program for children ages birth to five and their families. We believe that parents are a child’s first and most important teacher, and offer many ways for you to learn together. Some of those ways may include:
- Classes and Drop-in Playtimes
- One-to-one visits: information about children and parenting can be brought to your home
- Early Childhood Screening
What does it mean to be in an ECFE course? There are several types of classes, courses, and offering through the ECFE program!
- An ECFE separating class begins with parents and children playing and exploring in the Early Childhood classroom together with activities planned by a licensed Early Childhood teacher.
- The children continue to explore the room as the parents move into the Parent Education room. During this time parents ask questions, share parenting issues and discuss a variety of topics with other parents led by a licensed Parent Educator
- Non‑separating classes: During our non‑separating classes parents and children remain together in the room the entire time enjoying learning activities and parent information.
No family will be denied participation due to inability to pay.
Registration coming soon! Please contact the Early Learning Office at 763-561-4480 x5000 for any questions.